Server Virtualization –Balancing Performance with Workload
Synoptek Managed IT Cloud Hosting Services in a virtualized environment provides greater scalability, agility and cost control. Reduce capital expenditures and the need to expand your physical IT assets by using a virtualized IT infrastructure. Automate basic IT processes and create an “elastic” environment of computing, storage and networking resources.
Balancing physical servers, processor capacity and network resources requires a sophisticated set of IT management toolsets and skills. At Synoptek we have a trained IT staff and dedicated resources whose focus is to provide the day-to-day management of virtualized servers. All virtualized servers are not the same. Our advanced set of monitoring and management tools ensures you get the optimum use of your IT assets with the performance your users demand.
Lower operating expenses by using fully secure shared resources along with our 24×7 Help Desk Services. Our expert technical staff has migrated hundreds of clients from physical to virtual systems with great results. Give us a call and find out why we are one of the top rated Managed Service Providers.
Virtualization Migration Services Include:
- Current virtualization and consolidation overview
- Defining the current environment and collecting current baseline performance data
- Analysis of data types and storage requirements
- Consolidation of physical locations and multi-location environments
- Changes in ongoing staff support requirements
- Analysis of performance implications for RAM and storage
- Discussion of physical and virtual CPU’s
- Hardware and software configurations
- Analysis of network performance issues
- Analysis of I/O throughput changes
- Identification of servers or applications with special performance requirements
- Architect volume and file size limits and data recall parameters
- Status of current backup and archiving configuration, from the current state to objective state
- Segregation of critical or sensitive data
- Data corruption prevention plan
- Migration of client and agent configurations
- Analysis of data owners and users, maximum traffic parameters
- Discussion of critical events/processes during migration implementation
- Acceptable outage window plan
- Discussion of multi-location data storage and recovery requirements
- Data staging requirements
- Comparison of previous baseline performance data to new virtualized performance data
Virtualized Hosting Services Include:
- Industry leading, strong Service Level Agreements (SLA) for cloud hosting and data storage
- Uptime guarantees of up to 100%
- Competitive pricing based on usage parameters that the client can set and change
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): no capital investment required
- Software as a Service (SaaS): All popular operating systems and leading Microsoft Applications supported
- Predictable monthly billing for cloud hosting and data storage
- Optimized Storage Area Network (SAN) configuration to save you storage costs
- Unified data storage architecture supporting multiple workloads
- Scalable so capacity may be increased or decreased quickly
- Managed load balancing for data storage
- Managed Security: Intrusion Detection 24x7x365
- Multiple firewall options available, VLANS, 128-bit and 256-bit encryption algorithms maintain data security
- SSL and token-based credentials for remote access and end-user authentication
- Advanced BGP protocols
- Virtual storage tiering automates data movement based on application affinity and workload
- Up to 64GB per virtual machine
- Network bandwidth can be designed to accommodate peak traffic periods
- Availability to connect to multiple Tier 1-4 Internet providers in the same facility
- Embedded data security protects data assets through role-based administration, encryption, spam and anti-virus filters
- Utilization of Synoptek MS expert System Administrators
- Use of leading-edge advanced software server and networking administration tools
- 24×7 phone, email and trouble ticket support
- Monthly reporting and documentation on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Independent client directory structures and dedicated applications environment
- Advanced trouble ticketing system
- Proven problem reporting and resolution methodologies
- Access to real-time portal monitoring of components processes and host server workloads
- Hosting via Tier 1-4 facilities with N+1 infrastructure
- Compliance with SSAE SOC2
Understand Synoptek's Better Approach to: Managed IT Services, Cloud Hosting, IT Consulting and IT Security Services
- Learn more About Us and our Mission and Vision in the Managed IT Services industry.
- Synoptek is committed to improving the quality of life throughout the areas we serve. Learn more about the community organizations we support.
- Synoptek’s wide-range of operational experience delivers unbiased IT Consulting results.
- Synoptek's Managed Cloud Hosting provides AWS, Azure and Hybrid solutions to fit any need.
- Compare our IT infrastructure management services that consistently win industry awards.
- Learn about Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity services.
- Our US based 24x7 Help Desk and IT infrastructure management services work better together for quicker problem resolution.
- Understand more about IT Security and Compliance by reviewing our Managed Security Services.
- Analyze why IT Outsourcing can work for you.
- Some organizations like local support, find out more about our services in: Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Denver, Boise, Boulder, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs.
- We now have locations in Raleigh, Rochester, Boston, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, and Saint John, New Brunswick. Check out our facilities in each of these locations.