An IT Consulting Partner
Business success is measured as an attainment of revenue or profit goals. The key to reaching these targets is business productivity and how well an organization is executing its overall strategy.
The single most important factor, other than your people, is your IT systems and environment. Many organizations rely on IT consulting firms to evaluate their IT technologies and systems to determine whether their IT environment is a hindrance or enabling them to reach their business goals. IT technology and processes need to be agile and efficient and deliver the performance expected and avoid the consequences of poor performance and failure.
An IT consulting firm needs to act in the customers best interest and evaluate products, services, and solutions that best fit the client’s needs and for various reasons, this is not always reality.
Below we have listed 10 ways which an IT consulting firm may not achieve the optimum solution for your organization.
The IT Consulting “Red Flags”
There are 10 ways an IT consultant can hurt your business:
- Perceptions of situations versus reality
- Working only in their “comfort zone”
- Recommending old “tried and true” solutions
- Support their “partner” vendors only
- Have limited staff with inadequate experience
- Don’t have experience with your particular project
- Their business model is to design, install and leave (break/fix)
- Uncertain about IT “problem solving” in a live operational environment
- Lack of facilities and staff to provide continuous support
- Not familiar with where technology is “headed”
Synoptek IT consultants can help your business:
- We work with all types of devices, platforms and operating systems for over 3,000 clients
- We are vendor agnostic and always recommend the best solutions that meet our client’s needs
- We have 475 Staff, 90% are IT professionals
- We have 24×7 Operational Experience with 4 Help Desk Service Centers
- We design, install and provide 24×7 support and back everything we do with performance agreements
- We work in a “real-time” IT environment, and we encounter and resolve complex IT problems for our customers every day
Synoptek IT Consultants will perform a comprehensive assessment and analysis of your current IT infrastructure which will guide us to understand your business challenges, gaps, risk, and issues. We will then present scalable, tailored solutions to move your business forward. We assess, define, and plan in detail your IT needs based on your current business direction, recommending full-scale solutions or an à la carte menu for the service level that best fits your business and your budget.
Beyond suggesting solutions, if you want, we stand by our recommendations by taking responsibility for their implementation, operation, support, and performance.
Learn more about looking for the right IT Consulting Services firm:
More IT Consulting Services information:
Contact Us now and start the discussion …
Understand Synoptek's Better Approach to: Managed IT Services, Cloud Hosting, IT Consulting and IT Security Services
- Learn more About Us and our Mission and Vision in the Managed IT Services industry.
- Synoptek is committed to improving the quality of life throughout the areas we serve. Learn more about the community organizations we support.
- Synoptek’s wide-range of operational experience delivers unbiased IT Consulting results.
- Synoptek's Managed Cloud Hosting provides AWS, Azure and Hybrid solutions to fit any need.
- Compare our IT infrastructure management services that consistently win industry awards.
- Learn about Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity services.
- Our US based 24x7 Help Desk and IT infrastructure management services work better together for quicker problem resolution.
- Understand more about IT Security and Compliance by reviewing our Managed Security Services.
- Analyze why IT Outsourcing can work for you.
- Some organizations like local support, find out more about our services in: Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Denver, Boise, Boulder, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs.
- We now have locations in Raleigh, Rochester, Boston, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, and Saint John, New Brunswick. Check out our facilities in each of these locations.