MSP Skillsets Applied to IT Program and Project Management
The Synoptek experts understand your need for program and project management—to organize resources and drive activities to improve performance and to guide your overall priorities and planning for business results. We focus on improved productivity, forward innovation, measurable performance standards, better decisions for future program selection, integration with the product lifecycle process for increased workflow and managed resources for best performance and profitability.
As a Managed Services Provider continually purchasing IT infrastructure components and supporting thousands of users and devices, Synoptek can provide you an operational perspective that no other ” IT consulting” company can provide. We know how to evaluate and implement IT infrastructure, we do it every day.
5 Elements Needed for Successful IT Program and Project Management:
- Alignment between overall business strategy and IT investment:
- Direct alignment of IT initiatives with key business goals and strategies, “right-sizing.”
- Improved IT investment decision-making:
- Increased understanding of business benefits before making investments
- Improved visibility into costs of initiatives before making significant investments
- On-going comparison of investment alternatives
- Improved IT return on investment and enhanced competitiveness as a result of IT initiatives:
- Clear and substantiated cost to benefit analysis for all significant initiatives with business stakeholder participation
- Visibility to expected benefits and costs throughout the overall project life-cycle
- Increased productivity:
- Reduced project failures – or restarts
- Reduction of rogue efforts that distract scarce resources from strategic projects
- Align resources with initiatives to prevent over-commitment
- Management sponsorship helps eliminate barriers that may undermine significant obstacles for success
- Improved project success rate:
- Senior level sponsorship ensures support for the project
- Improved project planning, scoping and definition reduces the number of misdirected or redundant projects that get started
- Increased visibility into risks and issues enables management to take action to ensure success or minimize investment in projects that may not be successful due to external factors
Full Project Lifecycle Management
Synoptek provides program and project management to organizations across a wide-range of industry verticals. We help companies establish and execute on project tasks, and also improve the strategic program and project management disciplines in their organizations. Our goal is to integrate real world experience, academic discipline, and pragmatic management styles into more effective and efficient project management teams and processes, including:
- Project portfolio management
- Overall project justification
- Project planning
- Project management
- Business process improvement
- Strategic information systems implementation and integration management:
- Requirements definition and analysis
- Buy vs. build analysis
- Business system ERP and software selections
- Software design and development
- Business systems integration
- Quality assurance
- Other IT services:
- IT Governance
- Organizational development
- IT process improvement:
- Planning and strategy
- Development: SDLC implementation
- Operations: ITIL assessment and implementation
Strategic Project Management Partner
Synoptek has been providing award winning IT project and program management services for over 20 years. The Synoptek experts have worked with companies of all sizes across every industry, taking on the most challenging technology projects. Whether you need a senior project manager or a team of project management professionals, we provide the resources to best meet your unique needs. When you choose Synoptek to manage your IT project you can be assured you will receive a dedicated team of experts that will work with you during all phases of project management—from conception to integration—producing successful results.
We Ensure the Entire Plan is Working, as Designed, with the Intended Results
We customize strategic plans to complement your objectives and realize your projected return on investment. These plans include every detail, from acquiring the right resources and making task assignments, to developing a detailed communications structure.
Synoptek experts work with you to create concrete, workable projects that include the phases of project management—from conception to integration—producing favorable results. We oversee project execution, reporting against the entire process as it is set in motion. We handle issue resolution and track each task to ensure the entire plan is working, as designed, with the intended results.
Let the Synoptek enhanced processes, world-class technology, and superior services improve your business. Start your project with a Synoptek consultant today!
Understand Synoptek's Better Approach to: Managed IT Services, Cloud Hosting, IT Consulting and IT Security Services
- Learn more About Us and our Mission and Vision in the Managed IT Services industry.
- Synoptek is committed to improving the quality of life throughout the areas we serve. Learn more about the community organizations we support.
- Synoptek’s wide-range of operational experience delivers unbiased IT Consulting results.
- Synoptek's Managed Cloud Hosting provides AWS, Azure and Hybrid solutions to fit any need.
- Compare our IT infrastructure management services that consistently win industry awards.
- Learn about Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity services.
- Our US based 24x7 Help Desk and IT infrastructure management services work better together for quicker problem resolution.
- Understand more about IT Security and Compliance by reviewing our Managed Security Services.
- Analyze why IT Outsourcing can work for you.
- Some organizations like local support, find out more about our services in: Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Denver, Boise, Boulder, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs.
- We now have locations in Raleigh, Rochester, Boston, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, and Saint John, New Brunswick. Check out our facilities in each of these locations.